Highlands Family Centre
The centre is a safe and caring environment where members of the community can meet and share common interests, make new friends and learn new skills.
The Centre is a family service hub where local residents can:
- access a variety of support services
- participate in activities and programs
- develop skills and build networks
- meet in a safe place where their children can play and develop positive peer support groups
Services and activities
- Wingecarribee Family Support Services
- Information Kiosk
- People with Disability Australia
- Counselling Support
Our friendly reception is open from 9.00 am – 4.00 pm Monday to Friday, however programs are often in operation before and well after reception hours, including weekends.
Community and Office Spaces for Hire
The Highlands Family Centre has space available for hire to community groups providing services to families living in the Wingecarribee.
The community space includes:
- Training Room
- Private Counselling Room
- Play Group Room
- Outdoor Space (fully fenced)
Use of the facilities in The Highlands Family Centre is subject to guidelines and application approval.
If your organization is looking for office space (full time or part time), please contact us for more information.